ROCLA tubes – ROCLA technology
ROCLA type reinforced concrete tubes have gained high usage in the areas of sewerage and waste water treatment (pump stations). Until 2005 the ones used for the main collecting pipes were almost exclusively those with diameters over 800 mm of this product group.
- Combination of spinning and rolling procedures.
- After rolling, the inner surface of the tube is smooth, wear resistant, no further processing is needed.
- ROCLA tubes have a guaranteed concrete quality of min. C 50/60 XA3XV3(H).
- Solidification by steam – the tubes are ready for installation on the second day after manufacturing.
- Flexible size assortment – tubes of different diameters can be continuously, successively manufactured.
- Flexible statics –the wall thickness of the tubes is variable.
- Flexible reinforcement solutions – the reinforcement is adapted to different load conditions.
- Rubber ring connection – tube joints and seal rings are made with the most up-to-date designing principles.
- Joints – guaranteed watertightness, no possibility for accidental mistakes.
- Easy installation.
- The installed pipeline is elastic.