Aqua Seal Technology
AQUA-SEAL object construction system
Using the AQUA-SEAL object construction system high quality watertight and water-holding reinforced concrete objects can be built in a short time and at affordable prices. Based on the AQUA-SEAL procedures objects have been built in Hungary for about 35 years with the expertise of AGM Beton Zrt.
- The system is built from precast reinforced concrete panels that are erected on monolith reinforced concrete foundations.
- Watertightness is assured by rubber hoses drawn into the built-in grooves.
- After stressing the structure these rubber hoses are injected with a high pressure cement grout. The hoses expand, fill the grooves and make them watertight.
- Different forms and sizes, rectangle- and polygon-shaped objects.
- Variable structural height.
Areas of application
- objects for storing potable, industrial water or rain water as well as water to stop fires,
- objects for technological processes of waste water treatment plants,
- swimming pools,
- buildings and substructures against ground water intrusion.
- Shorter construction time.
- Construction work regardless of weather and season.
- The construction of the monolith foundation plate and the manufacturing of the elements can be done parallel, so the construction time may be further shortened.
- Prefabrication results in a very high quality.
- The material of the panels is watertight, so they do not need any further surface treatment.
An important feature of the AQUA-SEAL system is that despite the high number of references (500+), no quality claims have arisen since the technology is in use.