Panel Line for Hall Roofing
Panel line for hall roofing
Designers at AGM Beton Zrt. have developed a reinforced concrete element line with a new world of forms enabling designs of attractive buildings in different sizes using a small number of sleek, demanding and aesthetic sub-elements.
This element line represents an optimal synthesis of rich forms and static requirements. The design was meant to meet the following objectives:
- introduction of new forms for large span roofings from reinforced concrete structures,
- construction of the structure shall be possible from few element types,
- a synthesis of form and statics shall be achieved in the construction elements,
- to give the architect a free hand to create buildings in ever new forms by the combination and the variation of the elements,
- the construction work shall be fast and safe,
- the building should be aesthetic, efficiently constructible and have a long life,
- it should not require frequent maintenance, operation and inspection shall be inexpensive and simple,
- the statics shall create a closed system where safety cannot depend on external conditions.